Dreamy California getaways are aplenty for ultimate romance and as always, in addition to matchmaking our incredible members within California, we are on hand to offer various dating advice, tips and romantic suggestions especially for you.
With limitations on travel, now’s the opportune time to explore California’s allure with your special someone. Beyond the flashy cities of Los Angeles and San Francisco, CA boasts over 800 miles of coastline and numerous national parks. This expansive state is the ultimate destination for couples of all desires- be it glitz & glamour, rest & relaxation or action & adventure.
Check out these lavish California getaways’ itineraries and discover why America adores its “Golden State”:
World class wine and dining region, just 45 min north of San Francisco
- Stay: The elegant maisonettes of Auberge du Soleil Resort double as romantic sanctuaries with private gardens and outdoor bathtubs to soak in the stunning vistas
- Eat: With an overwhelming 400 esteemed wineries and 30+ Michelin-rated restaurants, the Napa area is a must see for Foodie couples. Countless gourmet eateries to try like the sleek La Toque, the artisanal menu of The Restaurant at Meadowood and the famous five-star French Laundry, though bookings are required months in advance.
- Do: Take your love to new heights with a sunrise hot air balloon ride! Float among the clouds for the ultimate aerial view of rolling vineyards. Then hire a private driver to escort you to tastings in the renown cellars of Inglenook and the regal Domaine Carneros chateau or for more “hands on” experience make your own wine at Fontanella Family Winery.
Escape to this desert oasis nestled 2 hours east of Los Angeles
- Stay: Slow your pace and relax at Parker Palm Springs, a retro-inspired hotel with vibrant décor, mid-century interiors, swanky lounges and deluxe amenities for pampering.
- Eat: Take a trip back in time to Lyons Steak House, an exclusive establishment often frequented by Hollywood stars Frank Sinatra and Marilyn Monroe. Brunching poolside at SOPA or under the shaded and misted lounges is always a fine idea.
- Do: For a weekend of wellness start off the at the revitalizing Miramonte Resort spa for golfing at highly regarded courses of Indian Wells Resort, Plus country club luxe activities like tennis, yoga, and Then cool off at the refreshing pools with secluded cabanas for a siesta. In the evening, those warm desert nights are gorgeous for stargazing with your loved one.
California getaways of quintessential sun, sand, surf experience a mere 30 min west from the heart of Los Angeles
- Stay: Witness the glitz and glamour first-hand at the cliff-side bungalows of Montage Laguna Beach. For celebrity-like guests seeking a low-profile, perhaps the remote & refined comforts of Calamigos ranch would suit best.
- Eat: With panoramic waterfront views, Geoffrey’s is a picture-perfect establishment and worth the trip alone. Or opt for Malibu’s hidden gem, Saddle Peak Lodge, for a charming Michelin-star meal.
- Do: A surfers’ paradise, take advantage of the warm temperature’s year around with a plethora of water sports like kayaking, paddle boarding, sailing, etc. Or get wild with your lover and cruise a convertible down the Pacific Coast Highway to see exotic animals likes zebras and giraffes on the Malibu wine safaris.
California getaways; a magical mountain retreat, 2 hours east of the state’s capital Sacramento
- Stay: For luxury lodging in the snow-capped Sierra Nevada’s, reserve an Emerald suite at the dazzling Edgewood resort for extraordinary lakefront views, ceiling-high stone fireplaces and steamy hot tubs with champagne, for cozy night in with your lover.
- Eat: Elevate your senses with the distinguished dining of Evan’s California contemporary flavors or the seasonal set meal at Lone Eagle Grille on Tahoe’s North Shore.
- Play: Escape the everyday with alp activities from skiing at Heavenly’s slopes, to gondolas rides at 6000 ft elevation and boating on the grand blue lakes, all truly picturesque adventures. After a long day of action, you’ll be due for spa treatment at The Ritz-Carlton with their signature “tranquility for two” massage providing an intimate and serene moment of relaxation.
Sophisticated R&R destination dubbed the “American Riviera”, 1 hour north of Malibu
- Stay: Relish the elaborate cottages of San Ysidro Ranch adorned with French doors, Persian rugs and Italian linens. Or try the Mediterranean-inspired designs of Hotel Californian for a fresh contemporary feel.
- Eat: Dress code required for Caruso’s Italian seaside supper club and post-banquet gallivant down to the Pearl Social for an intimate cocktail and music bar.
- Do: Stroll State Street and notice the Spanish architecture that plays tribute to the historic landmark in town. Chic boutiques, art galleries, and cultural museums all in close proximity to several secluded beaches and natural scenery. Plethora of trails for biking, hiking, cliffs for whale watching and horseback riding on the beach.
Whatever you’re looking for, California has it in bounty. Though, if you are still in search of that compatible travel companion, Maclynn International has you covered. We are specialists in finding love and have access to the most exceptional singles not only local to California but spanning the globe. Our team of matchmakers will introduce you to individuals with similar values, lifestyles and relationship aspirations for long-term success. Contact us to find your perfect partner to enjoy a lifetime of escapades!